Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Weekly Beauty Question 09.05.12.

Photobucket
Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...

What has been your biggest blogging challenge thus far?
One of my biggest blogging challenge is trying to find time to blog . I'm currently working full time, and have about a 3 hour commute (one and a half hours each way). So when I'm gone, that's atleast 11 hours of my day right there! Then, there's trying to catch up on sleep, clean, chores, cook, grocery shop, coupon, find time with hubby...the list goes on.

Blogging requires alot of time. You have to email, take pictures the right way, do research, try out products, and then there's the actual blogging part. So it does take alot of time, and it's hard when you don't have alot of it throughout the day. There have been many instances where I just felt like "well, maybe I need to stop, or take a break".

To overcome this challenge, I had to ask myself "Do you really want to do this? Is it worth it?" Once I found the answer to that, I was able to make some time for something that I do enjoy doing. I may not be able to blog as much as I'd like to now, but maybe someday. ^.^

What about you?

- - - - - * - - - - -
Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!
Bridget from Polish, and Make-Up, and Cars! Oh My!
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Missy from Gnarly Gnails
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista


If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.
If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!