Monday, November 1, 2010

Policies

I do follow the disclaimers according to the FTC Guidelines regarding disclosure on the products I review. All product purchases are bought with my own money, unless otherwise stated.


REVIEWS
All reviews are in my own honest opinion. I do not accept money for paid reviews. I do my best to provide accurate information, but please understand that I am not a makeup artist, medical doctor or expert in any field. Please do not consider my opinions to be substitutes for sound professional advice. What works for me, may not work for you.

I do accept products review considerations. However, this does not guarantee a review, nor will it influence my opinion on the product. If you are a PR company that is interested, please contact me at for more information : sihuivice[at]yahoo[dot]com


GUARANTEES
There are no guarantees on any of the products that I review, again, what works for me may not work for you. Please use products/advise/suggestions at your own discretion.


ADVERTISEMENTS
The advertisements on this blog is my source of income. It is generated when you click on an ad or link provided by Google. 


COMMENTING
Comments and feedback, whether good or bad, are welcomed, as long as it pertains to the post. Please do not use it as a way of promoting yourself or your blog; it will be marked as spam. 


COPYRIGHTS
All photos are my own, unless otherwise stated. Please notify me before using my photos. All content (including images and videos) are copyrighted by me and their respective owners. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited. If you have the rights to your photo and would not like it to appear on this blog, please email me and I will remove it immediately.

If you have any questions or concerns about any of my policies, please feel free to contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!