Thursday, August 30, 2012

Review: The All Natural Face Vegan Mineral Eyeshadow - Orange Ice Storm


My thoughts and experience:  
This vegan mineral eyeshadow in Orange Ice Storm is one of the goodies I received in my Beauty Box 5 in July. It came in a small zip lock bag with an eyeshadow sponge wand. The eyeshadow is in a small jar with a sifter and lid.

Orange Ice Storm is a very shimmery, metallic silver color when applied. I can't help but notice that the color in the jar looks different. In the jar, it looks like a light peachy shimmer color. It applies smoothly and is easy to use. Just shake some of the eyeshadow through the sifter onto the lid. I think this is a great color to use on the inner corners of your eyes or you can also use it on your brow bone as a highlighter.

 [natural light, no flash L: swatched once R: swatched 3x]


[with flash, L: swatched once R: swatched 3x] 

The mineral eyeshadow lasts about 6 hours (with use of primer) before it starts to crease. This color in particular is pretty pigmented.

Overall, I think this is such a great price for vegan mineral eyeshadow. I will consider purchasing another color to try out!

Ingredients:
[simple ingredients!]

Retail Price: 5 gram jar - $3.50 | 10 gram jar - $6.50 | sample - $0.35

Where to buy: www.theallnaturalface.com

Have you tried anything from The All Natural Face?

Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with the company, nor was I paid to do this review.  All reviews on SiSi Sparkles are my honest opinion, whether it was purchased or provided. See full disclaimer here.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

2 comments:

  1. It certainly is a nice price. I have always enjoyed using shimmery shadows. This one is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this would look beautiful if applied in the tear duct area.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!