Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weekly Beauty Question 08.22.12

Photobucket
Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...
How old were you when you got into makeup?
I was about 24 when I finally got into make up. It might be been because it was never really a big thing in my household. Growing up, I don't ever recall a time when I saw my mom apply make up (except for the occasional lipstick). Now that I'm into makeup, I don't think I'll ever go back without it!

What about you?
- - - - - * - - - - -
Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!
Bridget from Polish, and Make-Up, and Cars! Oh My!
Emma Thea from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Missy from Gnarly Gnails
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista


If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.
If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!






1 comment:

  1. While I have loved makeup since I was little, I didn't massively get into it until around the same age as you (post college).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!