Friday, August 24, 2012

Review: Kiehl's Ultra Facial oil free toner


My thoughts and experience:  
I purchased this toner in conjunction with Kiehl's Ultra Facial oil free cleanser. And I must say, they go  very well together. I decided to give this "normal to oily skin type" toner a try because of the warmer and more humid Summer months. It's completely oil free, fragrance free, paraben free, and silicone free!

After washing my face, I dabble some of this toner onto a cotton ball, and wipe my face clean. Toners can be used to help minimize pores, remove any excess make up that your cleanser missed, and even out your skin. This toner helps prepare your skin for the moisturizer step and helps absorb it better. I love that this toner removes excess residue without sucking the moisture out of my skin. I have noticed my skin feeling more even toned (less bumpy) after using this product for the last couple of weeks.

Overall, I think Kiehl's Ultra Facial oil free toner is a great addition to my everyday prep step. I would definitely repurchase this again!

Ingredients:

Retail Price: 8.4fl oz for $16

Where to buy:  www.kiehls.com

Have you tried this toner? How did it work out for you? Do you have a favorite toner?

Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with the company, nor was I paid to do this review.  All reviews on SiSi Sparkles are my honest opinion, whether it was purchased or provided. See full disclaimer here.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!