Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Swatches: Julep - Alfre & Felicity

Hi lovelies!
Today, I'm swatching these pretty metallics from my August Julep Maven box

Alfre is a royal metropolitan purple metallic with a hint of shimmer. This is two coats. 
[with flash]

[no flash]

Felicity is yellow-gold metallic chrome. This is two coats.
 [with flash]

[no flash]

If you have yet to try Julep, you can get an intro box for only ONE CENT! Use code COLOR2012 at checkout after you take the style quiz. After that, you can keep it for a monthly subscription of $19.99 or you can cancel at anytime. You can also refer two friends to get a free month.

Have you tried Julep yet?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!