Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Seen Global Blogger Bash 07.11.12.

I was recently invited to preview SEEN Global's new Summer collection! I'm really excited about making my own jewelry case, picking out a piece of jewelry, and of course, meeting other bloggers!!

Details::

Date :: Wednesday,  July 11
Time :: 7pm - 9pm
Location ::
Strongbox West
1736 Defoor Place NW
Atlanta, GA 30317
(Enter through front door)
Parking ::
Park in front of the building, along the street or in the lot directly next door.
Request/Questions ::
Connect ::

Here are some of my favorite pieces from their site:
 
ANA (Mexico) - $24

 
ACAI (Brazil) - $16

NADIA (Indonesia) - $18

This event is for bloggers and independent writers only. Will I be seeing some of you there? Make sure you RSVP!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

4 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!