I've talked about Beautyfix in the past, and recently decided to purchase another set. I ran out of a night cream that I really liked but couldn't afford the full size version, so when I saw that it was available on the site again, I jumped at the chance!!
In my Beautyfix Summer 2012 box, I personally picked out 8 of these products, and the cosmetic bag was free. Mind you, there were alot of different deluxe and full size products to choose from. I picked these because they were things that I needed or wanted to try.
The package arrived in a timely manner at my doorstep. Although none of the products were destroyed or messed up in anyway, I think they could have packaged it better. It contained one bubble and a black wrapping paper material on top.
Onto the goodies, here's what I picked out:
- Nick Chavez Horsetail Lifting Spray 8 fl oz (full size!! $22)
- Stila Set and Correct Baked Power Trio 0.16 oz (full size!! $34)
- Raw Natural Beauty Mineral Glow 0.07 oz (full size!! $25)
- Nailtiques Nail Moisturizer and Formula Kit 4 piece (full size!! $20)
- Lisa Hoffman Night & Day 2 Vitamin A and C Serum 0.5 fl oz (full size!! $57)
- Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray 4 fl oz (full size!! $29)
- Pur-lisse Pur-lip Comfort 0.05 oz (deluxe sample; the full size retails for $16)
- Becca Cosmetics Resurfacing Primer 0.5 fl oz (deluxe sample; the full size retails for $40)
All in all, I received 6 full size items and 2 deluxe size items worth over $200! Beautyfix offers a quarterly subscription, so they are available 4 times a year. Each subscription is $49.99 with free shipping.
However, if you are a new customer, you can get your first subscription for only $19.99!! Use code BFBLOG at checkout to save $30!! Just got some bad news that the code doesn't work anymore!
Good news is that there is another code that works "BF20blog is good for $20 off your first shipment valid for first time subscribers only." So it will be $29.99 for first time subscribers with that code.
All the products are available at Dermstore. They will send you a coupon for $25 OFF $50 purchase if you decide to review 2 of the products you received in your box. Even more ways to save!
Overall, I am very satisfied with the service, the products available, and how much I am getting for my buck. I can't wait to play with all these goodies!
Have you tried Beautyfix yet? If so, what did you pick in your Summer box?♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥