Thursday, July 5, 2012

Swatches: Essie - Off the Shoulder


"Off the Shoulder" is one of Essie's Summer 2012 collection. It's a gorgeous bold, hot pink color. I was really surprised about how it looked because the bottle looked lighter. 

L: with flash | R:natural light

What do you think? Did you pick up any colors from this collection?

Disclaimer: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

4 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!