Thursday, July 5, 2012

Swatches: Essie - Off the Shoulder


"Off the Shoulder" is one of Essie's Summer 2012 collection. It's a gorgeous bold, hot pink color. I was really surprised about how it looked because the bottle looked lighter. 

L: with flash | R:natural light

What do you think? Did you pick up any colors from this collection?

Disclaimer: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

4 comments:

  1. im loving the pink shade, really cute and bright! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get any from the collection, but this color is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!