Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swatches: Julep - Natalie, Courteney, and Lily

Swatch time!! More Julep nail polish today. These are all perfect for the season.

Natalie - Chic, retro honeysuckle pink

Courteney - Key-lime green creme

Lily - Hot sizzling fuchsia gel

If you have yet to try Julep, you can get an intro box for only ONE CENT! Use code COLOR2012 at checkout after you take the style quiz. After that, you can keep it for a monthly subscription of $19.99 or you can cancel at anytime.
What color are you sporting on your nails?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

3 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!