Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Review: Julep Essential Cuticle Oil


What is it?
"All-natural blend of essential oils and Vitamin E hydrates and strengthens nails and cuticles. Extends the life of your manicure while leaving a glossy sheen. Use daily to soften rough cuticles and strengthen nails. The convenient roller-ball application allows you to take your Julep Essential Cuticle Oil everywhere you go. "

Retail Price: $18

Where to buy: www.julep.com


My thoughts and experience:
I've been using this cuticle oil since I received it in my February Julep box. The cuticle oil is in a little jar with a roller ball, which makes it very easy and convenient to apply. I carry this in my purse because my cuticles will get dry throughout the day. I work at a place where my hands need to be washed very often, and the soap isn't the most moisturizing kind. 


The roller ball option also makes it non-messy. I simply apply on my cuticles and go. Sometimes I will rub it into the nail. It has an oily feel to it, but once it dries in a couple of minutes, my nails and hands feel awesome! My cuticles feels softened and strengthened. This is something that I will repurchase again. I love the idea of the roller ball for easy and mess free use.


Have you tried this before? What kind of cuticle oil do you use?



Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with the company, nor was I paid to do this review.  All reviews on SiSi Sparkles are my honest opinion, whether it was purchased or provided. See full disclaimer here.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!