Saturday, December 10, 2011

30% cash back on Yves Rocher TODAY


There's a pretty sweet deal going on through Ebate right now.  If you're not familiar with Ebates, it's a site that pays you for shopping online. They have a TON of websites listed on there where you can get a certain cash back for shopping through them. Whenever I am about to make a purchase online (Target, Walmart, Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, etc...), I always go on Ebates to see if they are offering any cash back for those sites.

Well, today, they're doing a whopping 30% cash back on Yves Rocher's website! So, in order to get that, you must:
2. Do a search for Yves Rocher.
3. Click "Shop Now" button through Ebate's website.
4. Happy Shopping!

They have SO many great stocking stuffers that start at $2, limited editions starting at $3, and gift sets that start at 8! You also get FREE SHIPPING with $35 purchase or $4.95 for purchases below that. AND to top that off, you also get a FREE gift (5 choices) + FREE samples. Ok.. so much free.

Here's what I picked up :D

So after I get my 30% cash back from ebates, it's like paying $26.95 for all those goodies (orignally $68.50) hmm Christmas gifts, lol. I love surprises, so I hope the mystery collection is good!
Please do share what you decide to get ladies.

The 30% cash back is only today (it's from their Ebates daily double), it's usually 9%.

Happy shopping~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!