Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get $5 Target Gift Card on select Olay ProX products


This week at target, you can get a $5 gift card on select Olay ProX products (good until 12/10).

I use the Olay ProX advanced cleansing system, so I picked up a refill brush head for $9.99 and got a $5 gift card!! So it was like getting it for 50% OFF. The machine also printed out a $1 OFF Olay Pro-X replacement brush head, score!

I used the gift card to help pay for taxes on those free Maybelline lip balms and also pick up a few other things.


There's also a $10 rebate for $30 worth of Olay products (however, excludes ProX cleansing device and refills).  

Any coupons to stack with this?
Thanks for the tip on that, Totally Target!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!