Monday, May 23, 2011

Review: Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream

What is it?
Stars aren't the only things that shine at night - so does your beautiful face! With Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream , your skin gets that extra evening boost in hydration levels. By promoting moisture retention, it softens, smoothes and firms your face, leaving you emanating a gorgeous, soft, healthy glow, so bright you'll need a sleep mask to catch some zzz's! - website


Price: $14.99

Where to buy: yestocarrots.com, most retailers


My thoughts and experience:
I love the happy vibe and informative box package. However, I'm not a fan of things in a tub, just because it seems less sanitary - dipping my finger in the product and doing that several times just does not seem appeasing. So make sure you wash your hands before applying the moisturizer.


This night time moisturizer has a thick and rich cream consistency. It was perfect for those cold and dry air nights. There is a strong smell of baby powder (I thought it would smell like carrots, lol) that lingers for a while. I love to lather my entire face with this before I sleep. I find that it absorbs well and does not feel oily. When I wake up in the morning, my face feels very refreshed and well moisturized. I would recommend this product for people with dry to normal skin type.

almost gone!

Have you tried anything from Yes to Carrots?


Disclaimer: I purchased the mentioned product. I am not affiliated with the company, nor was I paid to do this review.  All reviews on SiSi Sparkles are my honest opinion, whether it was purchased or provided. See full disclaimer here.  
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! It seems a bit too heavy for my taste though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the Yes to Blueberries (love the fruit ^^) but it seems to be targeted to wrinkle care.... I definitely hear good thins about this brand though so your review just adds to my curiosity...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!