Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Deal Alert: FREE Zoya nail polish



Zoya has a one day promo TODAY! I'm so sorry I'm getting this out so late... Blogger has been giving me trouble all day :/ So I hope you will see this before it ends.

Get one FREE nail lacquer from Zoya's Summertime Collection, Sunshine Collection, or ModMatte Collection.

Use code: SUMMER1
Just pay shipping and handling.
$6.95 for standard ground delivery
$8.95 for expedited ground delivery

Offer ends on May 24, 2011 at 11:59 EST.

For more information, you can check it out at Zoya's blog post.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! but I think the shipping is way too pricey.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!