Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ulta Haul

Good morning new followers!

Remember when I  mentioned about the OPI nail polish sale at Ulta? Well, when I got there, I wasn't too excited about the colors on sale... there weren't much choices left >.<

I snagged some other clearance items. Got the Maybelline New York Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation in Medium Beige (originally $8.99), and Rimmel London Vinyl lip gloss in Smitten and Cosmic (originally $5.79 each).


The foundation was on sale for $4.49, the lip glosses were on sale for $2.89 each. I had a coupon from Ulta for $3 off a $10 purchase, a $3 off for the foundation, and $1 off each Rimmel product. I spent a total of a whopping $1.88 with taxes on this haul!


So ladies, clip your coupons, SAVE them, and use them on clearance items, or items that are on sale! I usually will combine my coupons with sales going on at Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy too (no Rite Aid close by). Even if you don't use them on clearance or sale items, you will still save some money by clipping coupons. Have you had a great deal on drugstore beauty items??

Reviews on these coming soon...

Oh yes, they've also restocked the Rock and Republic blushes!

Happy clipping~


3 comments:

  1. wow, such a good deal! i'm proud of you sis! lol =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul :) I just found your blog. following you now.

    Hope you drop by my blog too

    http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they were some great bargains, I do love a bargain :) Great blog :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!