Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Black Friday sites

Photo via GPSLodge

I've been here in the U.S. for a little over 3 years now, and not once have I gone shopping on Black Friday. I'm always afraid I will get trampled over, considering I am "little" in comparison to some of the folks in Georgia (I'm saying that because people call me little all the time). Driving in traffic, trying to find a parking spot, and waiting in line are not on my list of favorite things to do.

Anyway, if you're the type of person who enjoys shopping on Black Friday, make sure you take a look at these two sites - Black Friday 2010 and TGI Black Friday. They will post sale ads for Black Friday from companies such as Sears, Macy's, Walgreens, Ace Hardware, Kohls, etc... This way, you can kinda scout what you want, know the price, and where to get it. Oh yes - they do have Facebook and Twitter pages :] Please do share some of your Black Friday experiences - both good or bad.

I'll be on the lookout for Cyber Monday deals! 

Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I'll make sure to wear my scarf and have some nice hot tea to cheer up the day ^.^
    And I'll def listen to the music list you gave me!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been either but I don't think I would go - I've heard that people get really aggressive and it can actually be a dangerous shopping experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've shopped Black Friday a few times and it wasn't tooo bad lol. I'm definitely doing a lot of my shopping online!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!