Tuesday, November 9, 2010

OPI sale at Ulta stores

 Photo via ShesDaily

Ulta stores are having a 1 week sale on select featured nail lacquers 2 for $10! - Parez-Vous OPI?, Yes...I-Can!, Smok'n in Havana, Holy Pink Pagoda, Baguette Me Not, Silent Mauvie, Honeymoon Sweet, Pink of Hearts 2009, Canberra't Without You, Top Coat, Natural Nail Base Coat, and Done Out in Deco is what is showing on the ad (Reg. $8.50 each)

I wish I could post the ad on here, but I can't seem to copy it. Click here for complete ad page.

Don't forget to print your $3 off a $10 purchase, which will make it 2 OPI nail polishes for $7 :] Offer ends on November 13, 2010.

Well, off to Ulta I go. My local Ulta here is actually 30 minutes away, I'm so glad it's Tuesday because this is the day they get their new shipment too! Happy shopping :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!