Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weekly Beauty Question 08.08.12

Photobucket
Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...

What is your first "beauty" related memory?
My hubby and I were visiting a buddy of ours in a different state, we went to the Houston Galleria to hang out before our flight. They're walking around on their own, and I was too. A very convincing gentleman stopped me and asked to try some eyeshadow on me. Fine... what could it hurt. He talked about the benefits of mineral make up, did a fantastic job on my eyes, and that was the start of me getting hooked on eyeshadow! Soon after, I got contacts so I could actually see my eye make up. I posted the full story here along with the items that I purchased that day. Can you guess what brand of mineral make up it is?

My readers, feel free to share your first beauty related memory below in the comments :)
- - - - - * - - - - -
Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!
Bridget from Polish, and Make-Up, and Cars! Oh My!
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista

If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.
If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!






3 comments:

  1. So you are a minerals fan! :) Is Bella Terra the same as Bella Pierre? I have some very similar items from them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Lol. My beauty related memory is wearing those bonne bell lipstick/lip balm at 12. I wasn't supposed to wear any makeup, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I LOVE the purple and blue looks you included in the original post! Such stunning shadows!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!