Thursday, August 9, 2012

See if you qualify for Bioré samples!

 

Hi lovelies! Head over here and fill out this quick survey to see if you qualify to receive 3 Bioré skincare samples. I just filled out my info and answered a couple of skincare questions, and I got it! I'll get it in 8-10 weeks. Good luck!!

Users must qualify in order to receive sample. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including D.C.), 18 years old or older. Limit one Offer per person/per email address. Void where prohibited. User qualification is at the sole discretion of Kao USA Inc.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!