What is it?
"Our Cleansing Facial Wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. Our wipes contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin."
Retail Price: Starting at $4.99 for 25 wipes.
Where to buy: Most drugstores and mass market retailers.
My thoughts and experience:
These Simple cleansing facial wipes come in a package of 25 wipes. They are stored in a resealable bag with an adhesive flap to help maintain moisture of the wipes. I've been using them a couple of times, and I am quite pleased with them. They do an excellent job removing all kinds of make up with one wipe.
Some of my favorite things about these wipes:
- Adhesive flap stays closed to help keep wipes fresh.
- Alcohol free, no perfume, no dyes.
- Gentle on sensitive and dry skin.
- Face feels clean and refreshed, I don't feel the need to wash my face.
- Safe on eyes (even contact lens users like myself).
- Removes foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, lipstick with one wipe.
[after wiping off make up]
Disclaimer: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company. All reviews on SiSi Sparkles are my honest opinion, whether it was purchased or provided. See full disclaimer here.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!