Thursday, May 10, 2012

Review: Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes


What is it?
"Our Cleansing Facial Wipes refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. Our wipes contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin."


 Retail Price: Starting at $4.99 for 25 wipes.

Where to buy:  Most drugstores and mass market retailers.


My thoughts and experience:
These Simple cleansing facial wipes come in a package of 25 wipes. They are stored in a resealable bag with an adhesive flap to help maintain moisture of the wipes. I've been using them a couple of times, and I am quite pleased with them. They do an excellent job removing all kinds of make up with one wipe.
Some of my favorite things about these wipes:
  • Adhesive flap stays closed to help keep wipes fresh.
  • Alcohol free, no perfume, no dyes.
  • Gentle on sensitive and dry skin.
  • Face feels clean and refreshed, I don't feel the need to wash my face.
  • Safe on eyes (even contact lens users like myself).
  • Removes foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, lipstick with one wipe.
I would recommend these to people with sensitive skin or normal to oily skin types.  I have very dry cheeks, and have noticed some dry spots after using the wipes.

[after wiping off make up]

Have you tried any of the Simple Skincare products? Do you use facial wipes to remove your make up at the end of the day?


Disclaimer: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company. All reviews on SiSi Sparkles are my honest opinion, whether it was purchased or provided. See full disclaimer here.
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

3 comments:

  1. I've used quite a number brands of facial wipes but sad to say most of them failed my expectation. Either it irritates my eyes or doesn't remove makeup that thoroughly. This seems like a nice wipes, I've ought to try this out! Thanks for sharing ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet! I know what you mean by the irritating eyes... give this one a try and let me know your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by:]

      Delete
  2. these facial wipes look and sound amazing! i will definitely have to get this. i've heard a lot of positive things about simple skincare products -- i have their facial wash, and so far i am loving it. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!