Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Julep Maven - May It Girl box


The contents of my Julep Maven - May "It Girl" box.
  • Nessa - Bright lemon sorbet shimmer
  • Ashley - Sunset orange with metallic micro shimmer
  • Kylie and magnet- sultry violet magnetic nail polish
  • The Best Pedi Cream sample

I was super excited when I read in my email that Julep is bringing a magnetic nail polish to the monthly box! I've been oogling the China Glaze Magnetix set, so I am super excited to try Kylie. I always end up picking the It Girl boxes because it offers 3 nail polishes, instead of the usual 2 nail polish and another item. I love that I am able to look through the different boxes and change it if I wanted to. 

As I am typing this, I am awaiting ANOTHER Julep box. I took advantage of their Cinco De Mayo mystery box. It's supposed to have anywhere from $60 - $200 worth of goodies in it. *crossing my fingers!*

If you have yet to try Julep, you can get an intro box for only ONE CENT! Use code SHAREONMAY at checkout after you take the style quiz. After that, you can keep it for a monthly subscription of $19.99 or you can cancel at anytime.

Let me know what you guys got this month! I'll do more swatches soon. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!