Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Julep intro box for 1 cent!


Hi lovelies!
There's an awesome deal going on Julep now where you can get your first intro box for only ONE CENT!! Use code SHAREONMARCH at checkout. Yup, you read correct. You can see some of my past Julep boxes here

To get the intro box, sign up here. Then, take the quiz to determine which style will best suit you. At the end, when you get read to check out, use the code SHAREONMARCH. The shipping is free, so all you pay is 1 cent. If you are happy with it, keep the subscription or you can always cancel at anytime.
 
What's Julep? They make nail polish, hand and foot products. Julep Maven is similar to "boxes" such as Birchbox or Beauty Fix in where you take a style quiz and each month, you are sent monthly products

This is good for new subscribers only.

Happy Savings~
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!