Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Free sample: güd body lotion + coupon


Get a free sample of güd (from Burt's Bees) body lotion. Sign up on their Facebook page here. You can choose between three scents: Orange Petalooza, Vanilla Flame, or Floral Cherrynova.
 
I've been tweeting earlier that I had received a box of goodies from them (through Klout), so I will be trying them out and doing a review on them shortly. However, let me just say this, they smell amazing~!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very curious about this brand since it's from Burt's Bees... too bad the sample is only for US!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!