Saturday, December 3, 2011

Secret Reward Card from Victoria's Secret

Good morning lovelies!
Did you guys get to go pick up your free fashion show panties from Victoria's Secret on November 30? When I went, they were out of the limited editions, so I got one of the Pink Join the Club ones that was worn at the end of the show :]

Anyhow, to celebrate the holidays, they are doing a reward card giveaway everyday. You need to like them on Facebook and be one of the first 10,000 people at 9am to see if you win a secret reward card. The card is worth $10, $50, $100, or $500!!! It's a great way to score a free $10, and maybe even more if you get lucky.
If you missed it today, don't worry, you have until December 15 to do it.

Good luck! Please share what you get, I'll be tweeting a reminder every morning, so if you are on Twitter, be sure to give me a holler.

Edit: It's one per person.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!