Monday, December 5, 2011

FREE Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm


Hey lovelies,

Hurry to Red plum to print a $1 OFF Maybelline New York lip color product
Stack this with the Target coupon for $2 OFF select Maybelline lip cosmetic item.
These moisturizing lip balms are usually $2.99 at Target, which will make it completely FREE!! Yay :]

While you are on those sites, be sure to print the $2 OFF Garnier moisturizer (Red Plum) and $2 OFF Garnier skin care item (Target) to get huge savings on those products!! 

These coupons go QUICK.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!