Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Freebie Alert: Every Man Jack product [coupon]


Every Man Jack is offering a FREE coupon for one of their products. Simply fill out your information, and the coupon will arrive in 4-6 weeks. You can redeem your coupon at Walgreens or Target. 

"Every Man Jack makes hair, body, skin, and shave stuff just for guys. No harsh chemicals, no unbelievable promises. Just affordable, high-quality products that get the job done."

On the bottom, it said it was available to the first 1000 people. I just tried and it said "Thanks! EMJ will mail you a free coupon good at Target and other EMJ retailers." 
Woot! 

Thanks Freebie Shark!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!