Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fashionable Atlanta info

I mentioned this earlier and just recently received more information about it. So here you go Atlanta fashion and beauty bloggers ~


Fashionable Atlanta Presents...

The 1st Annual Fashionable Atlanta Blogger Meetup

Come meet and greet with your fellow ATL Fashion & Beauty Bloggers for a little fun and SHOPPING at Envy Boutique!

+ Raffles, Goodie Bags, Make-up Bar, and Photo Suite!

There will be a $15.00 registration fee for this event which will be used to cover the cost of hors d'oeuvres and cocktails.

Event registration will take place via EventBrite from Monday, June 27 - Friday, July 15.

If you have not signed up for info, do so here.

 

I'm so excited about it! I hope I will get to meet some of you lovely bloggers :]

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

2 comments:

  1. Have so much fun! Bring your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Can't wait to meet you Sisi!! Look for an email from me sometime next week :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!