Thursday, April 7, 2011

Deal Alert: Free or Cheap Olay products this week!

Hey guys!! Target has a special deal on Olay cleansers this week: Buy 2, get a free $5 Target gift card! I found these marked downs at my Target.


If you clip coupons on the Sunday papers, use two of the $2 off 1 Olay facial cleanser coupon, stack with the $1 off Olay Facial care Target coupon that was in the free Target beauty bag. That immediately takes $5 OFF.

Then, pay the difference, and you get back a free $5 Target gift card, which means FREE (after coupons and gift card) or CHEAP (after gift card).


This is my current favorite drugstore face wash. I'll be doing a review and giveaway for it soon!!

Oh, yes, I also saw this FREE limited edition cosmetic case if you purchase an Olay product. via Laser Beauty Cosmetics.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to pick some of this up for my Mom, she's an Olay addict <3. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!