Thursday, March 10, 2011

Deal Alert: Free or Cheap Revlon nail polish + Beauty tool at CVS!

Did you guys see the awesome deal on the Revlon nail polishes at CVS this week? If you haven't, it is:

Buy Revlon nail polish for $3.99 and get $3 extra bucks (used on next purchase). Limit 1. If you are a coupon clipper, you may have seen the $1 off Revlon product, which would make it FREE!!
I picked up Copper Penny and the nail file.

Also, make sure you scan your CVS card at the CVS station. I got a coupon for $3 off Revlon beauty tools implement. They have a nail clipper there for $2.99 (which means FREE!). There is also a nail file for $3.99, which means it will only cost $0.99!! I've heard that you get random coupons each time, so keep trying if you don't get it the first time.


Paid $4.54 with taxes.
Received $3 extra bucks to use on another transaction.
Which pretty much means I got those for $1.54 with taxes :] I'm tempted to get another color with my $3 EB...!

Happy Savings!

4 comments:

  1. you need to move here so we could shop all day for free stuff. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deal! That nail polish looks pretty (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhh!! thanks for the tip i was just thinking about getting some revlon nail polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us know :)

    I'd love to see a notd with the polish!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!