Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weekly Beauty Question 10.10.12.

Photobucket
Every other Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...

What is your favorite part about makeup and beauty products?

My favorite part about makeup is definitely color. Seriously, I never imagined there to be so many shades of eyeshadow, foundations, lipsticks, nail polish. Companies keep coming out with more and more each year. Of course there are your set colors for the seasons, but then every so often, a new color is created! I usually try to collect make up in different colors, especially eyeshadow and nail polish. I think I have a pretty good range of colors between the two. Lipsticks are not really my type of thing, I very seldom wear it, so I don't have many shades of that. I'm really loving blushes and would love to be able to get more colors!

Packaging is probably my second favorite thing, but we will talk about that on a different day:)

What's your favorite part about makeup? 
- - - - - * - - - - -
Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!

Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Missy from Gnarly Gnails
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista
SiSi from SiSi Sparkles
If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.
If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!