Monday, October 1, 2012

Swatch: butter LONDON - Wallis

I've been so tired to blog because of my weird work schedule. I hope you guys understand! I will try to get some together on my days off. Anyway, today is a nail polish swatch~

This is two coats of butter LONDON's Wallis.

[no flash]

 [with flash]

This is such a unique color, I don't have anything like it. A tarnished, metallic olive gold color. What do you think about the color?

I received this for trying out Coterie before they launched. They offered iFabbo members early access! Coterie is an exclusive, members-only site featuring an ultra-selective collection of the newest and most sought-after beauty products. In collaboration with top makeup artists, stylists and industry trendsetters, Coterie provides the woman on-the-go access to everything she needs to know, all in one place.

I got a couple more of their polishes so you'll be seeing some more swatches soon!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!