Sunday, October 28, 2012

Shecky's coming to Atlanta!

 

Enjoy a night of cocktails, shopping, pampering, and of course, the goodie bags. General admission is free, and the goodie bags are 50% off right now, only $15.

Shecky's Girls Night Out is coming to Atlanta on November 8-9, 2012! I've been to this event before and had alot of fun with a couple of girlfriends, so I am definitely going again this year!

Date: Thu.-Fri., Nov. 8-9
Time: 5pm-10pm
Place: The Biltmore Ballrooms
817 W. Peachtree St. NW (5th & 6th Sts.)


 I'll be going on November 8, anyone else going??

 Here's a recap of another time + stuff in my goodie bag.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!