Friday, June 8, 2012

May's Instagrams

A couple interesting things that happened in the month of May through Instagram photos :] I know these posts are totally unrelated to beauty, but it's a way for me to show my readers tidbits about my life, hehe.


1. Attended the midnight release of The Avengers in 3D. It's been forever since I've attended one of those.
2. A new international concourse opened up at the busiest airport in the world, Hartsfield Jackson in Atlanta. I now work in that terminal.
3. Found this delicious coconut drinks with chunks that reminded me of back home.
4. Went to a Greek festival with some friends, which will be a yearly thing from now on! They had amazing food, great music and it was fun to watch the kids dance.
5. The love of my life celebrated a birthday! <3 
6. I loooove couponing! Paid $9.95 for all that.

Do you guys use Instagram? Follow me, I'm @sisisparkles
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!