Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm on Instagram too!

Instagram is so overly addictive, a fun kind of addiction though. If you are not familiar with Instagram, it is a fun photo sharing app available on iPhones and Android smart phones. It's cool because you can use one app to post pictures on different social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Four Square, etc. You can use the app to edit photos, add filters to it, and even tag others.

Here's a recap of my April 2012~ 


1. started my seedlings indoors in a Jiffy
2. discovered a new restaurant in my town: Fabiano's Italian Deli
3.  cute shot of one of my dogs
4. a new favorite orange nail polish, Julep - Parker

 
5. my cute little nephew
6. enjoyed crab cakes at Silver Diner in an airport
7. shopped the Old Navy sale and got a free tote
8. my make up for the Misheke Cosmetics launch party.

Follow me on Instagram, I'm @sisisparkles
You know that saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words". Leave your names below and I'll come check out your pictures too. Cheers!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!