Saturday, March 31, 2012

Misheke Cosmetics Launch Party in Atlanta - April 28 2012

Hi lovelies! This is straight off the press - 


"MISHEKE (pronounced MIS-SHE-KAY) is a bold, new cosmetic line from the creative mind of entrepreneur, Michele Kendle.  The line was created to define and discover the essence of a woman’s beauty and hidden treasure within. Our motto is a woman isn’t complete until she knows the natural beauty concealed inside of her.

WHAT: Misheke Cosmetics launch party
WHEN: April 28, 2012, doors open at 7pm.
WHERE: Georgia World Congress Center, located at 285 Andrew Young International Blvd., NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30313
Register here, it's FREE!
 
Come early, because "The evening will include entertainment, a fashion show, candy bar, cash bar and demonstrations of the products by the talented makeup artist staff. Guests will also receive gift bags, while supplies last."

Misheke Cosmetics fun flirty dazzling colors create a beautiful, flawless finish, as well as create makeup looks that are innovate with a fashion forward twist. Our products, which include eye shadows, lip glosses, and lipsticks, are high quality, and are hypoallergenic and paraben free. 

I'm inviting you to come with me! If you are interested and will be in the area on April 28, please register here. I'm super excited about this new make up company.

You can also follow Misheke on Facebook while their website is under construction. 

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with this company, nor was I compensated for writing this post. See full disclaimer here.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!