Hi lovelies! Just wanted to do a quick post and share with you the items in my love vox box from Influenster. It's actually their first box of the year, so I was super excited when I received the email saying I was chosen.
The contents inside are~
- Gilette Venus & Olay Razor (wow 5 blades!)
- Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion That Sticks (can't wait to try this)
- Stash Tea herbal tea sampler (absolutely a tea drinker, can't wait)
- Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar (shall I share?)
- Truvia Natural Sweetener (no calories!)
You can check out my other vox boxes from before here.
I thought it was funny that we received the boxes in March, considering it was called the "love box". But hey, it was free, so I'm not complaining! :]
If you're not familiar with Influenster, it is a community of people who use their "influence" (through blogging, Twitter, Facebook, or You Tube, etc...) to get these things called badges to qualify for complimentary products. In return, you must do a mandatory review on their site for the product received. There are many ways you can qualify for badges. The more you quality for, the more product samples you get. It's FREE to join, and they will be doing more of these vox boxes throughout next year.
Did you guys get a box?