Saturday, February 4, 2012

Freebie Alert: BBW note and gift via Facebook

Hi beauties!


You can send a note and a surprise to a friend on Facebook to receive a FREE gift from Bath and Body Works
Simply "like" them on Facebook, and follow the directions to sending your friend a sweet note/freebie and you should also get a free coupon for one of their signature collection travel sized items (valued up to $5). I tried it last night, but have not received an email with my coupon yet (waiting patiently). I guess you could always ask your friends to send one back to you.
Coupon is good for February 14 - 20, 2012. In store only.

Let me know if this worked for you!!

Thanks Hip2Save!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

1 comment:

  1. Free Valentine's gifts are the best. I am going to try this with my mother.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!