Monday, February 27, 2012

Deal Alert: cheap/free Physician's Formula product at CVS

Hi lovelies! 
Hope you all had a great weekend. There's a cheap/free deal on Physician's Formula products at CVS this week!! Spend $10 and get $7 extra bucks (good for next purchase) on all Physician's Formula cosmetics.
Watch for the TRY ME FREE labels on some of their products which can be found on these items:

This will be FREE + money maker after rebate form and extra bucks. Physician's Formula will not honor the rebates without the sticker.

Also, be on the lookout for $2 OFF peelies!! This will make it really cheap after coupon and extra bucks.

Did you guys spot any other good deals at CVS this week?? Let me know what you guys decide to get! I got the Custom Eye Enhancing eyeliners for brown eyes :]

Happy Savings~!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!