Friday, February 17, 2012

$15 P&G Beauty rebate



Hi lovelies! If you purchase these following P&G brands between 02/25/2012 to 04/28/20212, you can submit a rebate for $15  when you spend $50 on:
  • Venus
  • Olay
  • Secret
  • CoverGirl
  • Clairol
  • Herbal Essences
  • Aussie
  • Head & Shoulders
  • Pantene
  • Safeguard
  • Ivory
  • Crest 3D White
  • Always
  • Tampax
You need to download the form, complete it, have original dated receipts with items and price circled, and the UPC codes written down.

Must be postmarked by 06/01/2012.
For questions regarding this offer, call 1-855-361-0666.

via P&G beauty 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!