Thursday, January 5, 2012

Spin to WIN a free pair of shoes from Charlotte Russe - EXPIRED

This deal is no longer available.
Charlotte Russe is hosting this cool spin the wheel game on their Facebook page. Like them, Spin the wheel and you could win a free pair of shoes!
Other prizes include:
$5 OFF $30 purchase
$5 OFF full price boots
$10 OFF full price boots
$5 OFF full price pumps

You can spin once a week, or you can invite 5 friends to get more spins. Every 5 friends you invite to play, you get an extra spin. 
Wait for it to load, because it's been really slow... Good luck!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!