This idea came from a little card on my Julep box last month. It's a really easy DIY for some fun glitter nails.
You will need:
- Base coat
- Loose glitter of your choice (craft shops such as Michaels or Hobby Lobby will have some)
- Top coat
1. On clean nails, apply base coat. Do this one nail at a time.
2. Immediately pour or sprinkle loose glitter onto nail before base coat dries. You can reuse the excess glitter, I poured it back into the little jar.
3. Repeat on all fingers.
4. Place your hand under low running faucet to remove excess glitter.
5. Apply top coat and let dry.
Viola!~ fun and easy peasy.
Why haven't I thought of this before?♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥