Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DIY glitter nails

This idea came from a little card on my Julep box last month. It's a really easy DIY for some fun glitter nails.

You will need:
  • Base coat
  • Loose glitter of your choice (craft shops such as Michaels or Hobby Lobby will have some)
  • Top coat

1. On clean nails, apply base coat. Do this one nail at a time.

2. Immediately pour or sprinkle loose glitter onto nail before base coat dries. You can reuse the excess glitter, I poured it back into the little jar.

3. Repeat on all fingers.

4. Place your hand under low running faucet to remove excess glitter.

5. Apply top coat and let dry.
Viola!~ fun and easy peasy.

Why haven't I thought of this before?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Join me on Facebook or tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

6 comments:

  1. ooo Cool idea! can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling myself I should try this, it's beautiful and looks so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i did this once and it was hell getting off, lol

    thanks for visiting my blog, now following ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Can't imagine what it will be like removing them!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome. would love to try this out too, soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!