Sunday, November 27, 2011

Review: REN Tonic Moisture Mist


What is it? A cooling and hydrating facial spray that revives and tones the complexion.


Retail Price:  $28.00

Where to buy: www.renskincare.com


My thoughts and experience:  
I've been a fan of REN products since I've tried 6 of their best last year. Something about the goodies in their products, or lack thereof, I should say - no parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrance or colors, etc... I figured, since winter was coming up, I wanted to use a brand I was familiar with to help with my super dry skin.

This toner mist comes in a nice glass bottle. I find that the misting part sprays just a tad bit too much, based on other toners I've used before. I use it atleast 3 times a day - before make up, after make up, and after washing my face at night. I've gone through more than half of the bottle already! Spraying my face before make up helps to prepare the surface for make up. Spraying my face after using powdered foundation helps to set it, and keep it looking fresh and radiant throughout the day. Lastly, I use it after washing my face at night to help give it moisture through the night.

I find this product to be very hydrating for my skin, a mist will get rid of any dry spots. It's also very refreshing. It has a light rosy scent, which took some getting used to (I'm not a fan of rose scented things).

Overall, I think this refreshing moisture mist is a great product to use, especially during these dry months.

Do you have a favorite toner?

Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with the company, nor was I paid to do this review.  All reviews on SiSi Sparkles are my honest opinion, whether it was purchased or provided. See full disclaimer here.  

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, I haven't tried anything from Ren. But this would be perfect for winter xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it really work to remove blemishes? I always doubt these things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni! I didn't notice any removal of blemishes, although there were no claims of doing so. It does a great job with moisture and keeping the skin hydrated. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!