Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi lovelies,
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I know it's been almost a month since my last post. Everything has just been happening SO fast. I guess they call it "life", huh? 


We just purchased our home, and have been trying to unload and load things here. We're extremely blessed and thankful to be able to do this. It felt like it was such a long journey to get here... but we finally made it! It's time to slow things down, and just get settled in and make memories. The holidays always seem to go by so fast... This is just gonna be a quick post, because I know you guys are probably busy cooking or eating or spending time with your families.

What are you guys most thankful for?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it's BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy!! And have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is beautiful. What a great way to spend your Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You certainly have a ton to be thankful for. Home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new home!! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!