Hi hi ^.^
My September Birchbox came in the mail, and I wanted to share it with you all. They are celebrating their 1 year birthday, so happy birthday Birchbox!!
In this box, I received:
- blinc mascara .02 oz (interesting...)
- Incoco nail polish applique (can't wait to try this!)
- Jouer lip enchancer .07 oz (always need lippies.)
- LIV GRN Natural eau de parfum sampler (The fragrance smells AMAZING. It's so clean and fresh, and I like the fact that it is "eco-friendly". I think I may actually want to go pick this up sometime.)
- Lash Card (It's supposed to prevent mascara smudging and clumping, which I personally think is kinda useless for me, since I don't have that issue at all.)
- Birchbox Friendship bracelet (I'm wearing the friendship bracelet already. It's a little long, so I tied a little bow on the other end.)
I'm curious as to whether you guys received the same items this time, since it is comprised of their favorite items.
I'm not completely impressed with this box, and was maybe expecting something bigger since it is their one year birthday. Although I think this is an interesting concept, I think this will be my last month to subscribe to Birchbox... for now, atleast. See my other Birchboxes here.
What did you think about this month's box? Do you guys have any suggestions for other beauty sample boxes that you would recommend?
Thanks for reading and talk to you all next time! Have a great weekend:]
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥