Monday, September 5, 2011

Freebie Alert: Olay Natural Wooden Spa Set

My sister saw this offer in the October issue of Family Circle Magazine and shared it with me: 

Get a FREE Natural Wooden Spa Set when you buy any Olay Product! 6 piece kit comes with brushes, mirror, loofah and terry cloth mitt - in a clear pouch.

Here's how:
Send original Olay receipt to:
Family Circle Magazine Dept. MR
125 Park Avenue, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10017

Offer valid from Aug 20-September 30, 2011 One per household, No PO Boxes, Allow 6-8 weeks for shipping.

Check the travel section at Target and Walmart to get this freebie for cheap!!

Happy savings :]

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Do we have to send anything along from the magazine or just the reciept will do? I'm going to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tupouleota: I think you should include an index card with your mailing address, in case.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!