Tuesday, September 13, 2011

EOTD: 09.13.11

Hello beauties! 
Just wanted to share my look of the day today with Urban Decay's 15th anniversary palette (swatches & review here). It's just a simple and easy one that works well with different skin tones. Browns and pinks are always a good combo for me.

Here's the results:


Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay - Chase (all over lid)
Urban Decay - M.I.A. (on outter corner of lid)
Urban Decay - Tainted (on crease above lid)
Mae Minerals - Sand (on brow bone)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil - 
N.Y.C. loose powder - Espresso (on brows)
Covergirl LashBlast mascara

Face:
MAC tinted moisturizer - Medium Dark (face)
Smashbox Double Exposure lip & cheek color - Speedracer (cheeks)
Carmex (lips)


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

8 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!