Monday, August 1, 2011

Review: Olay Regenerist micro-derm cleansing cloths


What is it?
Olay Regenerist Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths exfoliate to improve skin's tone and texture, remove dirt, oil and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, and condition to soothe and hydrate dry skin. These convenient cloths are infused with vitamins and witch hazel to leave your skin feeling healthy and refreshed. Perfect for travel.

Retail Price: $9.99

Where to buy: Most retail grocery and drugstores, www.amazon.com


My thoughts and experience:
These cloths come in a wrapper that sits in the black tub. Once you unwrap the cloths (they are dry), you leave them in the black tub to keep it clean.

To use, first, you must wet the cloth. Then, rub with your palms to make it lather. Third, cleanse your face. The bumpy side is to clean and remove make up. The smooth side is for delicate areas such as the eyes. After using the cloth, rinse your face with water.

It has a fresh, baby powder scent when cleansing. These are excellent for people on the go, and also for travelers. These micro-derm cleansing cloths does an excellent job on removing any make-up. It exfoliates and cleans gently. Afterwards, my face feels really soft and clean. I have dry, combination skin and I do not see any dryness after using this (in the Summer time, atleast). I do feel a little tightening of the skin.

The third picture is what it looks like after I remove my make up with this cloth. 

I would definitely recommend it!


Have you tried these cleansing cloths before?


Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. I am not affiliated with the company, nor was I paid to do this review.  All reviews on SiSi Sparkles are my honest opinion, whether it was purchased or provided. See full disclaimer here.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog dear. Definately following.
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Olay cleansing cloths, but not the microderm ones.. I like them a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!