There were so many bloggers (probably 40?) who made the event so enjoyable! It was my first blogger event so it was super exciting for me. We enjoyed delicious hors d’oeuvre, cocktails, giveaways, goodie bags, photographing, and just a great time meeting other Atlantan fashion and beauty bloggers. I brought my camera, but did not take nearly as much photos as I would have liked. Here's a couple~
So instead of embarrassing myself and posting wrong names and links, I will completely skip it. I will definitely share the link of all the attendees and blogs once it is shared with me, so that you can check it out:]
Inside my goodie bag:
- Coupon for FREE pair of shoes - Sole Society
- 20% OFF coupon - Steve Madden
- $10 gift certificate - True You Cosmetics
- Coupon for $10 OFF $50 purchase - charming CHARLIE
- Free shipping coupon - We Love Colors
- 20% OFF coupon - Bambola Beauty
- We Love Colors leggings
- By Shana candle
- Danae's Creations samples
- Carson Bryce Trading Company sugar scrub
- Anneka's Butter samples
- Lamik lip gloss
- Bambola Beauty sample
- Maven sample
- China Glaze nail lacquer
Can't wait to try these goodies out!
There's more pictures on Fashionable Atlanta's Facebook page!
It was a night filled with fun and laughter! I definitely cannot wait until next year's.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!