Monday, July 4, 2011

Deal Alert: Cheap Olay Regenerist cleansing cloths at Target

Hi lovelies! Guess what I spotted at Target this week~


I used $2 OFF Olay facial skin care item via Target Mobile Coupons - I highly recommend you sign up, because they have awesome coupons that you can stack with manufacture coupons.

Then, I stacked it with this $3 OFF Olay ProX, Regenerist or Total Effects facial moisturizer or cleanser coupon - found in this past Sunday's paper (7/3/11).



They also have a different packaging for $5.99 if you don't find this on clearance. So you would be paying $0.08 - $0.99

Paid $0.08+ taxes

Saved $5.00 in coupons

Have you tried these before?
Happy savings!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing savings using coupons its like money in the bank.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!