Monday, July 4, 2011

Deal Alert: Cheap Olay Regenerist cleansing cloths at Target

Hi lovelies! Guess what I spotted at Target this week~


I used $2 OFF Olay facial skin care item via Target Mobile Coupons - I highly recommend you sign up, because they have awesome coupons that you can stack with manufacture coupons.

Then, I stacked it with this $3 OFF Olay ProX, Regenerist or Total Effects facial moisturizer or cleanser coupon - found in this past Sunday's paper (7/3/11).



They also have a different packaging for $5.99 if you don't find this on clearance. So you would be paying $0.08 - $0.99

Paid $0.08+ taxes

Saved $5.00 in coupons

Have you tried these before?
Happy savings!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Never miss a post, subscribe to SiSi Sparkles by e-mail. Tweet me, I'm on Twitter too!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback, but please don't spam me with your blog links. Thank you for stopping by today!